Re: Full Independant Rear Suspension.

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Full Independant Rear Suspension.
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:50:21 -0700
The pictures show what looks like well thought out replacement front and
rear suspensions.  I especially like the rear disks.  I'm not sure what you
would have when you were finished, certainly not much MG left other than
body as I would imagine you would want a much more powerful engine to
justify putting that much money in the suspension.  I'm not a racer, but I
wonder what that would do for race class as it would be an extremely
modified MG.  Perhaps the MGF efi engine with a blower.  Still 1800 cc but
that should get you well over 200 hp.  Maybe one of John's 5 speed
transmissions.  Wouldn't it be nice to have unlimited funds?

Dave 72 B - Just thinking.