TV Sighting!!!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TV Sighting!!!
From: <SRegel@dpra.com> (Scott Regel)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 8:56:24 EDT
This morning on my way out the door, the little one had TVLand on.  The old
"CHiP's" TV show was on.  The whole show was based on this blue rubber bumper
Midget that was robbing banks.  It was funny (no offense intended!) to see
the Midget out run the two motorcycles and a police car!  Then they took off
across a golf course with the motorcycles chasing them in between trees and
down the cart path.  Wish I could do that on the local course!  To bad I
couldn't stay to watch.

Scott
76B