Re: TV Sighting!!!

To: <mgb72@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: TV Sighting!!!
From: <SRegel@dpra.com> (Scott Regel)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 7:07:15 EDT
Ouch!  I'm glad I didn't see it!!  Hollywood just doesn't have any respect
for great cars.

Scott
76B
---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Chad Cooper" <mgb72@airmail.net>, on 10/26/2000 8:41 PM:

I have seen that episode. The robbers end up in a junk yard, and the car
gets lifted up by one of those large electro magnets on the end of a
crane, with the robbers still inside.  I almost cried when the car about
folded in half, since they lifted by the hood.

Just thought I would fill you in...