RE: Craftsman Compressors

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Craftsman Compressors
From: "Thomas Pokrefke" <pokrefke1@home.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:42:21 -0500
As a long-time Sears employee now stationed at the company HeadQuarters, I
feel qualified to comment on this.

More than likely, Allan has stumbled across an item that has been in the
store's inventory for an extraneous amount of time.  Extra markdown money is
allocated to clear the store of this inventory, thus allowing the slow
selling merchandise to be cleared to make room for items that will sell.  I
find it doubtful that the ones that didn't sell (as if they are any) will be
trashed, more likely someone misunderstood or took a comment out of context.

Regardless, enjoy your early Christmas toy.  Maybe there is a Santa Claus?

Thomas James Pokrefke, III (the victim of a hit and run only a hour ago)
1970 MGB  (luckily, NOT the victim of a hit and run an hour ago)