Re: Craftsman Compressors

To: pokrefke1@home.com
Subject: Re: Craftsman Compressors
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:41:00 EDT
In a message dated 10/27/2000 9:28:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pokrefke1@home.com writes:

<<  I find it doubtful that the ones that didn't sell (as if they are any)
will be
 trashed, more likely someone misunderstood or took a comment out of context.

 Regardless, enjoy your early Christmas toy.  Maybe there is a Santa Claus?

 Thomas James Pokrefke, III (the victim of a hit and run only a hour ago)
 1970 MGB  (luckily, NOT the victim of a hit and run an hour ago) >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

First, I tend to agree with you on the reason for the markdown, and I
certainly hope the rest weren't trashed.  Having worked in retail for many
years, I know how employees talk.  I am absolutely thrilled with the deal my
son was able to procure, and with having the compressor I would have been
able to buy two years ago, if it had not been for all the money I had to put
into the same kids various cars to make sure they are safe to drive.  (Kids.
Can't live with 'em...can't kill 'em.)

Second, whaddya mean a hit and run!  I don't remember even seeing a post to
this list from you before (but I am basically brain dead), but if you are
here, I still consider you a friend.  I hope it wasn't too bad, and am glad
your MG wasn't damaged.  Even though that is little comfort.  Here's hoping
you don't have too much trouble getting compensation from your insurance
company, and I also hope you weren't injured.  (Maybe that's not the correct
order of importance, but you catch my drift.)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport