Wheel alignment help.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel alignment help.
From: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:58:55 -0400
Hi list, I have a few questions for you. I took my MGB to the alignment
shop today and I was told the following:

1. Right Caster needs adjustment
2. Right Camber needs adjustment
3. Need new tires

Considering that the first two can't be adjusted I am wondering why it its
that I have these off spec?
Can the cross member become loose and move varying caster on the front wheels?
Could bad camber be faulty assembly? I recall having put in all new front
suspension parts (king pins etc)

I can't find 165SR14 tires anywhere. Can I get away with 175? if so,what is
the wheel hight measure e.i 175/70/14.

I am absolutely, positively and completely sure that the car has never been
in an accident.

Thanks for input, Enrique