Re: Wheel alignment help.

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel alignment help.
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:43:20 -0700
Enrique,

My shop manual gives the "correct" camber and caster but it must be adjusted
with shims.
Camber angle .. Nominal 1deg positive (+1/4deg, -1 1/4 deg) = 1 1/4 deg
positive, 1/4 deg. negative.
Caster angle .... Nominal 7deg. (+1/4deg, -2deg) = 5 deg to 7 1/4 deg
King pin inclination .. Nominal 8 deg.(+1deg, -3/4deg.) = 71/4deg to 9 deg.

The above are unladen values.

I hope you can interpret these values, I only have a vague idea of what this
means.

Dave 72 B