Re: shipping

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: shipping
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:16:02 -0500
David,

      A couple of years ago when I was looking for 'the right B' I came across
one in the Chicago area that sounded good to me.  For an exceptionally moderate
fee, I had Ed Kaler take a look at the car.  He saved me from wasting a lot of
money.  All the usual disclaimers apply, but you might want to communicate with
Ed.

<snip>

--
Bud Krueger