Re: New Mini

To: Tomsaudi@aol.com, RobMGB@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Mini
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 05:28:47 -0800 (PST)
Well, here's hoping that the new MINI can supplant all of the rice-burners
floating around that are slammed and have garbage-can sized tailpipes! It
does look kind of neat, however, and I almost hope it DOESN'T become like
the PT or New Bettle but rather a real car that most of us would like to
be seen in.... I like the PT (not crazy about the Beetle) but would
probably never buy one as it is probably too trendy for me now.... But
maybe if they put a turbo or small V6 in it, well.....

Re: the T'bird - the only one I have seen in the flesh is a metal model in
Toys R Us! I don't know how the model companies can release these models
(like 6 months ago) when the real car isn't out yet!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328