Re: update

To: William Killeffer <wtkilleffer@tn.freei.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: update
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:13:15 -0700
No choke = no start
Either shoot some starting fluid (ether) into the carb intake or hook up
the choke and try again.

And I thought it was two turns (12 flats), not one and a half turns. That
would make the fuel mixture too lean. Add no choke on top of that and there
is insufficient fuel to start. At least that is how I see it.

David Councill
67 BGT
dead 71BGT