DENVER AREA MG CLUBS

To: mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: DENVER AREA MG CLUBS
From: Rick Brown <brown409@home.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 18:36:03 -0500
I received the following email - was unable to find any Denver Clubs in
any of my directories.  Can anyone out there help this guy - Please
reply directly to the sender:

"Evening Rick.   My name is Mike Muldrow and a search of MG clubs
brought me
to your web pages. I was looking for more information regarding clubs or

people in the Denver, Co area that might be interested in putting my '61
1600 back together.  If you know of anyone or know of someone who knows
someone that might help me I'd appreciate the information.

Thanks, Mike

Mikem1255@aol.com"

Thanks Rick