Re: rear end question

To: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: Re: rear end question
From: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 16:55:18 -0700
Bcc:
Subject: Re: High RPM miss.
dmeadow@juno.com on Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 04:18:31PM -0600

it seems improbable, but it could be that the throttle shaft on the carbs is
worn and letting air in.  I know when it happened to me that my car would run
perfectly some days and not at all others.  Sometimes when it ran it would also
start running like s!@# and then cure itself.  Yours may just get pissy about a
certain throttle position.  Best check is to try and wiggle the throttle shaft
AFAIK.
On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 04:18:31PM -0600, David Littlefield profoundly declared:

--
James Nazarian
71 MGB roadster

"Given a conflict, Murphy's law supercedes Newton's."
-Anon

"Nothing good has ever been reported about the full rotation
of a race car about either its pitch or roll axis."
-Carroll Smith