Re: No MG-American topical-

To: "Dr. Robert Hill" <baptistpastor@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: No MG-American topical-
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:51:03 -0500 (EST)
If you can explain that a difference in kind that exists between the cat
dialogue, the lawyer dialogue, the language dialogue, and this 'temporary'
political dialogue, then I might believe it bothers you. I am interested
in my like minded MG'ers, why we put up and enjoy 20 year old technology,
and the technical knowledge of the pros and pro-amateurs.
    In my opinion, we reflect minds that take a quirky turn and enjoy it.
Why can we not enjoy ourselves on more issues?

And Dr. Bob, how can you logically say, " I am all for freedom of speech
BUT...."  In my experience, that usually indicates an agenda
different from the words.

With my best wishes,
Bill
'76B

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Dr. Robert Hill
wrote:

> I am all for freedom of speech BUT this is a MG list - if you want to talk
> Bush verses that other guy politics, please go to a chat room or a list for
> that.  Not trying to be harsh but "this just ain't the place".
>
> BOB
> with flame suit on

[BIG SNIP]

Bill Saidel           (856) 225-6336
Dept. of Biology      (856) 225-6312 FAX
Science Building      E-Mail: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
315 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1411
USA
For more information about my science, check
      http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Sacred cows make divine hamburgers."