Re: Anybody use 175R14?

To: "E.Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, "MG List"
Subject: Re: Anybody use 175R14?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:09:44 -0800
Yes, a lot of people (including me) are using 175R14 Michelins. These
were about $65 each when I bought them, and I think they'd be a little
easier to find locally. I have heard Vredestein makes a 165R14 but I
wouldn't know where to get them. Big mail order guys like The Tire Rack
might be a good source.

E.Claure had this to say:

--

Max Heim