Re: 58 mga w/ Ford running gear

To: <Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 58 mga w/ Ford running gear
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:12:54 -0500
An MGA married to a Ford motor will drop its value substantially.
Try and imagine selling it.

It's not a common (accepted) mod like an MGB swap. How much
surgery was done, and most important a hack job or work of art?

But if the car is perfect, the swap is a Michaelangelo (not a
Picasso), and the car winks at you, hey its at half price.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug