RE: Broken Ring????

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: RE: Broken Ring????
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:39:41 -0600
Thanks Barney, that's exactly what I was looking for.  I rebuilt the engine
5 years ago and all cylinders were treated the same, machine shop, honing,
etc.  I couldn't really understand why one cylinder would be different from
the others.  I'll get some penetrating oil in it right away and see what
happens.  I'll let you know on Monday.

Thanks,

Ken