Re: MGB vs. Engine Stand

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: MGB vs. Engine Stand
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:22:22 -0500
Bud: I frequently bolt a B engine to one of my engine stands. It requires a
little
creativity. The flywheel must be removed for the stand to attach. I don't have
any
photos but lots of experience. Is it possible that all engine stands are not
configured the same? Don't make me drive all the way back to Plymouth to
demonstrate! If I do I will bring the stand I usually use. It has the bolts in
place
the stand arms in the correct orientation.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski