Re: Starter Dragging

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Starter Dragging
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 05:26:33 -0600
At 10:04 PM 11/13/2000 -0800, Lawrie Alexander wrote:
>Oops, Barney, do the clocks in the Midwest run backwards?
>
>All the MG distributors I've worked on rotate counter-clockwise to retard.

No, as far as I know all clocks run forwards, but the physical direction is
hard to remember in this day of digital watches.  Old Farts Syndrome
probably has a lot to do with it as well (hey, I'm qualified to abuse that
excuse now).  All appologies rendered, do make a note to rotate the dizzy
body anitclockwise to retard the timing, not clockwise as per my most
recent misstatement (but not the last for sure).

Regards to all,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude (and an occasional healthy attitude adjustment)
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg