Re: Starter Dragging

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, Lawrie@britcars.com
Subject: Re: Starter Dragging
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:16:48 EST
In a message dated 11/14/00 6:26:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
barneymg@ntsource.com writes:

> No, as far as I know all clocks run forwards, but the physical direction is
> hard to remember in this day of digital watches.  Old Farts Syndrome
> probably has a lot to do with it as well (hey, I'm qualified to abuse that
> excuse now).  All appologies rendered, do make a note to rotate the dizzy
> body anitclockwise to retard the timing, not clockwise as per my most

Unless, of course, you happen to be lying underneath the car whilst
adjusting the ignition timing.  ;-)

(I'll try harder to resist these urges to comment!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport