Re: Sprinting Downunder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprinting Downunder
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:52:42 +0000
Jon wrote:

>> http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/mallala/130800/index.html
>
> Awesome pixs! They even let a rubber nose on the
> track. Only a ten time vote counting, tree hugging,
> environatzi wouldn't love suchs pix. New wallpaper on
> at least 6 PC's at work and home!

Oh yeah... the 'rubber nose'.  He and I were for a while the only MGs
running in 'stock/standard' Class C and we have fun racing each other.
It was less fun until he finally got decent tyres and brakes and did up
the suspension a bit.  A fair bit heavier but a few year's younger - and
my poor old engine getting more tired - he eventually got to within
1/100th of a second of my times (but still hasn't beaten me).

This weekend will tell as I effectively have only three and a half
cylinders :-) and I am just looking to go out and have fun before the
new engine (or absolute and total re-build).  I may end up doing
something silly to send the old engine on its way and beat him again...
but we will see ;-)

Now, have we upset enough RBB owners out there yet?

Eric
'68MGB MkII