Sprinting Downunder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprinting Downunder
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:50:11 +0000
If you are like me, then you can't get enough of MG action shots.

I have thrown together (in a rather untidy fashion) a collection of
shots of our last SuperSprint Meet (13th August, 2000).

If you can wait for the shots to download they are quite interesting and
show that we have interesting company out on the track at these meetings
- although the photographer and photo-editor were a bit biased in their
subject matter.

http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/mallala/130800/index.html

Check 'em out.

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS Spot the my primrose beauty amongst the rest - and chasing hard :-)
#131 and black rollbar