Re: British Parts Locator - any experiences?

To: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Subject: Re: British Parts Locator - any experiences?
From: "1979MGB" <1979mgb@vixa.voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:34:40 -0500
Eddie,

I bought a complete carpet kit for my 79 B and installed it last winter.
Everything seemed like a good value to me and the big parts fit good.  I had
to do a little trim on some pieces behind the seats but very little.  I am
very happy with what they sent me but since its only been in one summer I
don't know much about the wear part.

hope this helps

Denny