Re: British Parts Locator - any experiences?

To: esheffield@prizmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Parts Locator - any experiences?
From: Mgbbob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:53:02 EST
Carl is a member of our club (British Motorcars of N.E.) and can vouch for
the quality of the goods he sells.
He's been in the business (Special Interest Car Parts) for many years and has
a wealth of knowledge and experience in LBC's.
His background in bridle and saddle making qualifies him very well to make
interiors. While I state the usual disclaimers, I've seen his work and you'd
be hard pressed to duplicate it at any price.
BTW, he's done work for most of the clubmembers (150 or so) and continues to
be a resource for locating new and used parts.
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN3L 78708
60 TR3A TS81398L