Re: Wire wheels

To: mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wire wheels
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:36:38 EST
Mark,

As others have suggested there is the Silver Paint that Moss offers, but I
think you are going to find that it is the same color the Dunlop or the
Dayton wheels are.  I have used it to touch up my wheels in the past and it
matches either pretty darn well.  It can also be used to entirely repaint the
wheels to refinish them.

Personally I find the chrome wheels more to my liking as they have a little
bit of flash to them.  I will be replacing my painted wires on my B in the
spring and will be going with the chrome for that reason.

Jeff