Re: Wire wheels

To: Mark and kathy LaPierre <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: Wire wheels
From: Phil <jello@ida.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 10:42:59 -0700
As mentioned by others, I think you have the original color, so re-paintig
freshly won't change anything.  You have basically two choices - paint the wire
wheels the color of the car - which I personally don't like, but some people do
like it, or replace with chrome wheels.  If you get new wheels, I'd recommend
daytons over dunlops, even if they cost $50 or so more a wheel, they are better
quality checked, and better built.  I lerned that the hard way.

Phil Bates