Fw: Wire wheels and chrome

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Wire wheels and chrome
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:29:14 -0800
 Hi Jeff and all:
 Well I am changing my chrome wires (maybe even the spare) over to minilites
 in the spring, so if you or anyone is interested in a cash or wheel (or
 partly both) swap, let me know.

 The wires are in good to excellent shape, and would be willing to take pics
 if anyone is interested (as soon as I get my camera back from my son that
 is!!).

 Kind regards,
 Tim Economu
'69 MGBGT mona

 >Personally I find the chrome wheels more to my liking as they have a
little
 bit of flash to them.  I will be replacing my painted wires on my B in the
 spring and will be going with the chrome for that reason.

 Jeff