Testing Gearboxes & Overdrives

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Testing Gearboxes & Overdrives
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:28:03 -0500
About a year ago on the MG List there had been some interest in a tool I had
made to bench test gearboxes and overdrives, I had promised schematics and more
detail but I never got around to it until today.

http://www.pil.net/~felix/tools/st0001-kmr.html

This is the new design :)  The old tool was made out of PVC pipe and lots of
epoxy; this one is much more solid and will last much longer than the PVC one I
was using.

Total cost... $2.25, which was for the bit of metal pipe I purchased.  I had the
bolts, nuts, and used valve on hand.

Please feel free to email me with questions and concerns...

Cheers,

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR6 Supercharged