Re: Cam Kits

To: "frank krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cam Kits
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 16:12:48 -0700 (MST)
I have put 2 mild cams in (2 different engines) from NW Import.  They
don't do a kit, you buy the parts basically to make your own.  I went
with the Duplex timing chain and gears on my '77 engine as well.  They
fit in no problem.  If you really are dead stock however, from what I
have read you will gain a lot more from a carb change over than from a
CAM...

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net