Re: Lucas web site

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lucas web site
From: "Dan Hackney" <danhackney@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:24:08 -0500
No need to hunt it down, simply highlight the whole page and the text will
appear. (IE5)
-Dan
72 B

BTW- I just love the irony in that poster they advertise in the Moss
catalogue of the lucas lady holding up the bright lamp.  Also, while lucas
gets a bum rap a lot of the time, I've found the newer lucas bits in my 88
Jaguar to be very reliable.