Re: Lucas web site

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Lucas web site
From: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:10:34 -0700
Ah the joys of working in unix.  I got one pop up and I closed it and typed a
new address in the original window and game over, I won.  It really wasn't
worth the click though.

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 07:38:52PM -0500, Bud Krueger profoundly declared:

--
James Nazarian
71 MGB roadster

"Given a conflict, Murphy's law supercedes Newton's."
-Anon

"Nothing good has ever been reported about the full rotation
of a race car about either its pitch or roll axis."
-Carroll Smith