Re: clutch problems, 77B

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Tom McLaughlin" <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: clutch problems, 77B
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:44:27 -0700 (MST)
If you can afford the $100, get a master and slave cylinder and replace
them both.

If you just do the slave, the general feeling that I have gotten from
the list is that the master will follow soon after.  Same goes for the
slave if you do just the master.  And it is SO much nicer when it all
works right anyway.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net