Re: Rebuilding SU H4s for an MGA 1600 x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Eric Kolb" <macman@magpage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rebuilding SU H4s for an MGA 1600 x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:07:55 -0600
Eric,
    I highly recommend  Joe Curto Inc. in New York. 718/762-SUSU, the phone
# alone should tell you that hes really into what he does.  And what a
wealth of information and hes willing to share it.  He has always taken care
of my SU needs.  Just give him the # of the SU tag and he'll send what you
need.  You may want to have the shafts rebushed.
    No $$$$$interest what so ever, just a satisfied customer.
Mark