RE: Questions about air compressors

To: <PAINTRIX@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Questions about air compressors
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:58:09 -0700
For the fun of it check out the air requirements for an air sander (I think
they call them an air file? or something like that), a
sand blast cabinet, a 1/2" impact, or a HVLP sprayer and then decide which air
compressor to buy.  You don't have these items you
say?  Once you buy an air compressor you'll want them, and if you buy a
compressor that is too small you'll never end up with them,
because you won't want to by another air compressor just to be able to operate
one of these items.

Larry Hoy