Re: MG Owner Needs Jaguar Advice

To: "Rich Peterson" <kerry3@earthlink.net>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Owner Needs Jaguar Advice
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:41:31 -0500
Steering wheels coming off, half the lights not working, - that's
the way they came off the assembly line. Eighties Jags had the
worst union environment and bad quality reputation. The US gov't
was all ready to ban Jag imports till the politicians powwowed.

The good news is that any example with 94K and running must be one
of the exceptions to the rule.

Mike L.
60A,67Etype,59Bug