Re: Won't rev up

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "wcameyer" <wcameyer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Won't rev up
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:43:51 -0700 (MST)
I am at about the same altitude and mine runs about the same.  It has
never had a healthy carb on it however.  I tried to rebuild my SUs, but
I didn't get something right...  Couldn't even adjust the mixture back
into the right range.  That is when I stuck my weber on, that also
needs work...

Hey Lawrie, aren't you the famed rebuilder?  What would it cost to go
though a that an amateur didn't get quite right?

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net