Re: Structural Repair of 64 mgb

To: proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Subject: Re: Structural Repair of 64 mgb
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:27:41 -0500
  Get either of the MGB books by Lindsay Porter, as they deal with these
questions.
  Tomorrow, Saturday, you should plan to join the Eastern NY MGA Club and
the CT Jaguar Club  at their Tech Session at The Panel Shop, 1785 Barnum
Ave, Stratford, CT.  They do amazing restoration work that you would
enjoy seeing, and you would meet a load of MG and Jaguar people with whom
you could exchange questions and ideas.
Bob