Re: Structural Repair of 64 mgb

To: Mark and kathy LaPierre <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: Structural Repair of 64 mgb
From: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:38:18 -0700
As far as welding goes, I would say to buy Performance Welding.  I think it is
put out by HPBooks They make books on all sorts of stuff, and from what I have
read their methods are very sound and well documented.  THis includes pictures
of what you need to make welds look like in order for them to be solid welds.

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 09:36:34PM -0600, Mark and kathy LaPierre profoundly
declared:

--
James Nazarian
71 MGB roadster

"Given a conflict, Murphy's law supercedes Newton's."
-Anon

"Nothing good has ever been reported about the full rotation
of a race car about either its pitch or roll axis."
-Carroll Smith