Re: 72 MGB-carbs, HIF type

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: 72 MGB-carbs, HIF type
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:02:06 -0600
Oh boy! No disrespect meant for sure.  I didn't recognize the voice on our
e-mails.
By the way did I mention how much I enjoyed the rest of the tape not to
mention the tapes that Lawrie made on interior installation for A.H, (can I
say Austin Healeys) on this list.

How am I doing guys, am I recovering or digging myself deeper and deeper.
Better quit while I'm a head(or still have one).

All kidding aside all the Moss tapes have been very informative and worth
every cent. I
still refer to them when I get a "brain fart" and can't remember what goes
where or hey!, how bout which way to turn a screw.  OK,  I'm off.
Mark