Re: MG Owner Needs Jaguar Advice

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: Re: MG Owner Needs Jaguar Advice
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:37:05 -0500
R. O. Lindsay wrote:

> I have followed this thread and find it similar to all the other
> Marque A vs. Marque B threads.  We're MG; We
> hate Jaguars.   And on and on and on........

You are way over reaching in your assumptions.

I certainly don't hate Jags. I have restored and own a gorgeous E
type and as a kid drove a beater XK150. But to say that the late
70's Jaguars before Egan were absolutely horrible is an
understatement. It's plain fact and has nothing to do with emotion
(except for those who took the criticism personally).

This thread started with a non Jag lister asking about buying an
84 XJ6. He deserves to know all the angles, and that's what he
got.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug