Re: MG Owner Needs Jaguar Advice

To: "MG NET" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Owner Needs Jaguar Advice
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 08:36:36 -0600
   I have followed this thread and find it similar to all the other
Marque A vs. Marque B threads.  We're Ferrari; We hate
Porsches.  We're Porsche; We hate Ferraris.  We're MG; We
hate Jaguars.   And on and on and on...
   I love cars.  Even Jaguars, Porsches and Triumphs; Oh My!!
I'm not putting myself or my interests above anyone else.  I just
know the enjoyment of appreciating all the marques rather than
aligning myself with only one.

Rick Lindsay
'79 Ferrari 308GTB
'79 MGB LE
'70 MGB-GT
'59 Lancia Appia
ex-porsche, jaguar, triumph, bmw, etc...