Wheel question

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>, Midgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel question
From: SueCallaham <wadleigh@syix.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 20:48:55 -0800
Hi All!
Have a new question (at least new to me).  I can do
engine/interior/wiring stuff, but know nearly nothing about
wheels/tires.  Actually avoid that most of the time.

Anyway on to my question.  I have Rostyle wheels on my '74 Midget ....
what do I need to do to replace these with spokes?  Second part of the
question ... how do I know the threads per inch and number of spokes on
a wheel?  Have a set of spoke wheels to use, but as I said am not of
much use in that area!!  Any/all info is welcome and helpful!

Thanks!

Sue
'74 Midget
'65 Midget