Re: Why women can't work on cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why women can't work on cars
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 02:13:58 +0000
RJohn50603@aol.com wrote:

> A friend sent me this picture.

Come on guys.  I rarely if ever play Mr Cranky but we have has a spate
of people trying to send attachments to the list lately.  Is it the
silly season getting to people or what.

Firstly, the rules say "no attachments".
Secondly, attachments get stripped by the list server software.
Thirdly, it isn't polite to send attachments to large groups of people,
some of whom may not want to receive them (or who has slow connections
that large attachments will kill).

There... it is 02:14 and the adrenalin is flowing watching the Davis Cup
on television!

Eric
'68MGB MkII