Re: Why women can't work on cars

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why women can't work on cars
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:08:28 -0800
I've seen this picture on another car list (which does allow attachments,
curiously -- somedays I get a couple of MegaBytes -- that's OK when it's
car related, which it usually is), and believe me you're not missing a
whole lot. A mild visual gag with sexist overtones. But whatever...

Eric had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149