Re: Left Motor Mount & steering shaft Removal

To: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Left Motor Mount & steering shaft Removal
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 12:28:26 -0700
If I recall correctly, don't you have to undo it from the other end? Should
be two similar looking cover plates - one for the damper but the other
bottom one (held on by two bolts) allows access to a nut that holds the
steering shaft on. Its been about ten years and this was on a 71 so I could
be wrong on the details. But I remember pulling mine out after undoing a
nut and it was fairly easy and straight forward.

David