Rotary Tool Wars!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rotary Tool Wars!
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 12:33:34 -0500
Well with sad news I must say the motor on my Dremel rotary tool burned out
yesterday.  So now comes the task of replacing it.  (forgive me Ray Gibbons, I
mean no disrespect with what I write next)

Has anyone had experience with the Black & Decker RTX "High Performance Rotary
Tool" ?  It looks bulkier and but better built than the Dremel, and I
particularly like the design of it's flex shaft.  They make the claim that the
RTX accepts "all rotary tool attachments" which is nice, because I really like
that Dremel right angle attachment they just came out with...

I don't like buying imitations or knock-offs, but I do like improved products.
Comments from RTX owners appreciated...

Kai