Shock help

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shock help
From: "Larry" <larry@larryembrey.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:21:06 -0800
Well it is winter again and time to work on the trusty B.  I am planning to
do a complete suspension/brake rebuild as that is what needs the most
attention.  I have a clunk in front and rear, as well as car front-end
wanders badly if hit washboard sufaces, so am rebuilding rear axle and
suspension.

I looking at the shocks and thinking I would rather rebuild/recondition mine
than to send them out or replace them.  I loked at moss and Victoria but se
no mention of a rebuild kit or even parts for rebuilding them.  Is that
something that is really needed, or should I just drain them and refill them
and call it good??

Larry
78B (soon to be V8)