Heritage wing (fender) -vs- replica

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>,
Subject: Heritage wing (fender) -vs- replica
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 20:55:21 -0700 (MST)
Can anyone in the know tell me if the Britsh Heritage parts are better than the
Replica parts?  I will be needing a driverside wing. There is a couple hundred
$ difference between the two.  For that matter I may just go with a used one,
if I can find one in good shape.

For those of you interested in seeing my wreck, I have pictures online at:
http://lundgren.thornton.co.us/camera/MG%20Pictures/1Dec2000.MG.Wreck/

If all goes well, these will turn into before pictures.  We are planning on
doing a buy back and repairing her.

Needed:  1 driverside wing, 1 AL hood.  A few other pieces I am sure.

Andrew