Re: Heritage wing (fender) -vs- replica

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: Re: Heritage wing (fender) -vs- replica
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:35:20 -0000
Almost certainly, I would have said, but there is a huge range in quality
between the best and the worst repro.  Two replacement wings were already on
my roadster so I don't know the source, but they were not mirror images.
The RH stuck forward about 1/2" of the side of the grill whereas the LH was
flush.  Not an uncommon problem, I have been told.

PaulH