Re: Fitting New Top?s

To: Brad Pace <britclas@worldshare.net>
Subject: Re: Fitting New Top?s
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:40:59 -0800
Depending on how fussy you are about wrinkles, you might also consider
taking it to an auto upholstery shop. For about one hour of labor you can
get it fitted professionally.

Note that if you get it too warm when fitting it, you may not be able to
stretch it enough to latch the header when cold (below 50 F).

FWIW...

Stuart MacMillan had this to say:

--

Max Heim