What a joy

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: What a joy
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 14:06:53 -0500
Guys,

I have had a terrific weekend:
Saturday I spent all day with my family prepairing for Christmas time and
prepairing for the annual Christmas dinner of the company I work for.
The wheather was drizzly when we left for 3 hour drive to the very south of
the Netherlands. After 80 miles the wheather became nice and dry.
We had a coffee stop at a friend, whom we surprised.
The dinner was great and afterwards we had a great party time where I met
several old friends.
At dinner a colleague asked if we came with the MG.
"No we have not", we told him. Almost 200 miles would be to much for my wife
- she does not like to be driven around for a long time in a noisy, crampy
car.
This colleague is a previous owner of an MG BGT Jubilee (same color as mine
- NRG), so that's why he is interested.
Today we drove back home after a great breakfast.

Talking about MG and the great wheather made me starting the BGT for a ride
to the Noordwijk boulevard. Saw lots of LBC's & BBC's.

Then while waiting at a traffic light I looked to the car beside me.
The lady waved and had her thumb up when looking at my GT.
I was pleased with the gesture and this all made this weekend to the best
for many weeks.

I hope you have had a good time as well.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT NRG